"A house does not have to be perfect to be a home of joy, a child does not have to behave perfectly to love and be loved, and every moment of life does not have to be perfect to be of value. Too often, I realize, we fail to see the glorious reality of the simple joy that abounds in the seemingly mundane routine of day-to-day living. Instead, we tend to idolize the past, idealize the future, and devalue the present.... What better way to show our appreciation to Heavenly Father for what we have than to embrace our lives, albeit 'ordinary' and 'unexciting,' with joy?"

--Winnie Dalley; Ensign, March 1998

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Do you Bzz?

Early last spring, I became a Bzz Agent. Bzzagent.com is a really cool word of mouth marketing company. As a Bzz Agent, I get to sample/try out new products (either sent to me in the mail or by use of a coupn allowing me to obtain the item for free). After I try out the products, I "buzz" about them to other people to spread word about the product. I also give feedback to the company that makes the item. It is a neat program and it is fun to get to try out products that I might not normally buy. So far, I've done Horizon Organic Milk, Glade Wisp Flameless candles, and Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber.

Right now, I'm working on the Pledge Multi Surface spray campaign. The Pledge Multi Surface Spray is a pretty cool product! You can use it on most surfaces, so you don't need to switch cleaners as you go along- great for a quick and easy clean of an entire room! It can be used on wood, metal, glass and more. I've even used it to clean a mirror and was left streak free! It also comes in wipes in addition to the spray, which is really convenient.

Thanks for letting me bzz you... now go sign up to be a Bzz Agent!

4 comments:

Lena Baron said...

tell me more about Bzzz, I'll go to the website too. do you get paid?

BTW: we would cloth diaper, but I have to share laundry facilities wiith my inlaws, and laundry isn't done as often as it should be in my house!

Melonee said...

No, you don't get paid. You just get the product and coupons for free.

Anonymous said...

I like free! Do you have to write up a report on how much you liked it and who you told or anything?

Melonee said...

You're supposed to "buzz" about the product and then you report your buzz. You only have to buzz for 30 seconds ( you can go on longer of course) and then you just write a little summary of what you said. It is totally easy and only takes a few minutes. You're supposed to do at least two "buzz reports" per campaign.