"A house does not have to be perfect to be a home of joy, a child does not have to behave perfectly to love and be loved, and every moment of life does not have to be perfect to be of value. Too often, I realize, we fail to see the glorious reality of the simple joy that abounds in the seemingly mundane routine of day-to-day living. Instead, we tend to idolize the past, idealize the future, and devalue the present.... What better way to show our appreciation to Heavenly Father for what we have than to embrace our lives, albeit 'ordinary' and 'unexciting,' with joy?"

--Winnie Dalley; Ensign, March 1998

Thursday, October 9, 2008

cutest.sweater.ever.



Now that our fall weather is here to stay, I've pulled out all of the FABULOUS fall hand-me downs in Cooper's current size, that were passed to us by my friend Melanie. I love this sweater. Thanks Mel!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Poor Cooper doesn't look too enthused. :-)I love dressing the kiddo up.

Melonee said...

He was bothered my photography while he was trying to see the tv. I like to annoy my kids as much as possible! :)

Lena Baron said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE sweaters with character!!

Carissalayla said...

who makes that sweater I love it! Too bad Theo is so big, I don't get any Cooper Hand me downs :(

The pumpkin cake looked great!

Love ya