"A house does not have to be perfect to be a home of joy, a child does not have to behave perfectly to love and be loved, and every moment of life does not have to be perfect to be of value. Too often, I realize, we fail to see the glorious reality of the simple joy that abounds in the seemingly mundane routine of day-to-day living. Instead, we tend to idolize the past, idealize the future, and devalue the present.... What better way to show our appreciation to Heavenly Father for what we have than to embrace our lives, albeit 'ordinary' and 'unexciting,' with joy?"

--Winnie Dalley; Ensign, March 1998

Monday, December 22, 2008

When the children are asleep...

Their daddy will play! Justin and Chloe started making an igloo yesterday afternoon and after the kids were in bed he headed back out to finish it up!


I never though that living here in the Seattle area, that I'd have a huge igloo in my front yard- but I do!

2 comments:

Carissalayla said...

that's awesome, good job Justin!!!

Jen said...

I love it! It reminds me of the igloos/ forts we built as kids.