"A house does not have to be perfect to be a home of joy, a child does not have to behave perfectly to love and be loved, and every moment of life does not have to be perfect to be of value. Too often, I realize, we fail to see the glorious reality of the simple joy that abounds in the seemingly mundane routine of day-to-day living. Instead, we tend to idolize the past, idealize the future, and devalue the present.... What better way to show our appreciation to Heavenly Father for what we have than to embrace our lives, albeit 'ordinary' and 'unexciting,' with joy?"

--Winnie Dalley; Ensign, March 1998

Monday, December 1, 2008

In search of the Wow Wow Wibble Woggle Wazzie Woodle Woo

Unless you grew up in Western Washington during the eighties, the title of this post makes no sense to you. However, if you did grow up in Western Washington during the eighties, the name Tim Noah immediately popped into your head! For those of you unfortunate enough to not know of Tim Noah and his greatness, he is a children's singer/performer. Last year, I was excited to find out that he still perfoms around the area and I took Chloe to see him "welcome" Santa Claus at the Factoria Mall. I bought Chloe a dvd and she has since become a Tim Noah mega-fan!

Tim Noah performed again this year and you can bet we were there! It was a great Christmas sing a long and Chloe was front and center for most of the show. In fact, she was picked up by Tim Noah and lifted to the stage to dance with him! She was beaming the entire time!

I wish I had captured her face on camera when Santa appeared, Chloe had the most magical, excited look on her face. It actually brought tears to my eyes to watch her and see the magic that Christmas is to a child. The line for Santa was super long, so we'll go back and visit him personally in the next week or two.

Here are some pictures, unfortunately our camera was having issues with the lighting, so the pictures didn't turn out very well at all.







Justin and Cooper joined us too! They enjoyed the show!

Although Cooper was much happier to be sitting in his stroller with popcorn and a juice box.


The Big Guy himself!

3 comments:

Carissalayla said...

okay so much fun but Tim Noah looks a bit creepy to me!!! I have a new recipe for you and I also have the same blog background...hmm we must be related!

Lena Baron said...

That is so neat! I love the magic of Christmas too!

Jen said...

I love Justin's hat. Random, I know!