"A house does not have to be perfect to be a home of joy, a child does not have to behave perfectly to love and be loved, and every moment of life does not have to be perfect to be of value. Too often, I realize, we fail to see the glorious reality of the simple joy that abounds in the seemingly mundane routine of day-to-day living. Instead, we tend to idolize the past, idealize the future, and devalue the present.... What better way to show our appreciation to Heavenly Father for what we have than to embrace our lives, albeit 'ordinary' and 'unexciting,' with joy?"

--Winnie Dalley; Ensign, March 1998

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Poor, neglected blog...

We've been back home from vacation for three weeks. But, the amount of pictures I have from our trip are overwhelming and I don't even know where to start with them, so I have just been avoiding our blog. You'll have to trust me, we had a great time in Utah, even if I don't post any (or very many) pictures from the trip.


Chloe keeping herself entertained on the 13 hour drive.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

so funny!!

did you guys enjoy yourselves, did you get any relaxing in?